Wine tourism in Les Acàcies
We open the doors of our winery and its surroundings through events that inspire the senses. We want you to enjoy a rewarding and surprising wine tourism experience.
The visit to Les Acàcies offers the possibility of knowing how a quality wine is made by hand in a small farm, located in an environment of great winemaking tradition.
What can you experience in Your visit to Les Acàcies?
- You will learn how do we make our own natural fertilizers to obtain fertile soils that transfer to the fruit their genuine expression.
- You will see our vineyards and the typical ancient vineyard dry-stone huts. Visit our small winery and be surprised by a facility resembling more to a wine alchemy workshop than a traditional winery.
- We will share the pleasure of taking care of all the details to recover sensations that recall the purity of an ancestral wine culture.
- You will get to know the magnificent heritage of Avinyó and little-known aspects of a municipality that has the grapes engraved on its shield.
- You will taste our wines in a quiet and comfortable environment right in front of our vineyards.
It includes a video presentation, a guided tour to the vineyard, a visit to the winery and a tasting of our wines. Wine can be purchased at the winery shop. Groups of 4 people, between Monday and Saturday morning.
It includes a video presentation, a visit to the vineyard, a visit to the winery and a wine tasting paired with cheese, sausages, pa amb tomàquet (bread with tomato spread) and typical products from Bages. Wine can be purchased at the winery shop. Groups of 6 people, between Monday and Saturday morning
Visit for groups between 6 and 12 people: you might extend the visit to the winery with a lunch, pre-selecting a menu (see options here) served in the dining pavilion of the property. The visit includes a video presentation, a visit to the vineyard, a visit to the winery and a tasting of our wines paired with typical Bages products and a later lunch. Wine can be purchased at the winery shop